BRAND dual-articulated mixer with Jet 1200 and front filling
Flexible and high-performance agitation and pumping in one slurry mixer
More efficient that standard stirring vanes thanks to the dual, diagonal agitator jet.
All of the dual-articulated slurry mixer’s functions can be adjusted during agitation.
A front filling boom is available for transport barrels on request.
- Dual-articulated mixer with a stably flanged, heavy-duty design
- Segmented tube outer diameter 133 mm
- Segmented tube outer diameter outside the housing 102 mm
- Can be changed retrospectively thanks to the segmented design
- Hollow drive shafts with inserted, high-tempered connection shafts for higher torques, 1 3/8 inches, 21 items.
- Service life of lubricated ball bearings at each flange point
- 3-point hitch with supporting feet and bearing frame with a heavy-duty design
- Adjustable on the 3-point hitch via 2 hydraulic cylinders
- Dual-articulated with hydraulic actuation
- Hydraulic sideways pivoting
- With patented synchronous controller for the joints
- Hydraulic ground supports for stability on uneven ground
- Cam shut-off clutch
- Holder for cardan shaft and grease gun
- Electro-hydraulic controller with control box
- Lagoon support
- 1200 pump housing with up to 28m³/min. pump performance
- 8 inch pump line to the hauler with slide valve and
- Quick coupling joint
- Pump housing can be rotated hydraulically
- 3-way hydraulically adjustable nozzles
Front filling without stilling tank / with stilling tank
- Hydraulic height adjustment for the filling pipe
- With 4 feet for separate set-up
- Including NW 200 lower filling connection with slide valve
- Cantilever pipe can be swung in for transport